Do you like the 'game', are you a real team player and do you want to give our guests an incredible night?
We don't need to tell you that working in hospitality is the best job there is, because you already know all about it. You feel at home in a lively and dynamic environment and you use your passion and talent to create, together with your team, the ultimate entertainment experience for our guests!
Holland Casino is looking for a casino employee (all-round croupier) and offers you a professional working environment with a real casino atmosphere. We are hospitable to our guests and our employees. You will enjoy excellent terms of employment with us:
- A gross hourly salary of €18,77 per hour including shift premium;
- A contract for 21.6 to 28.8 hours (3 to 4 shifts) per week;
- 27.5 days of vacation based on a 36-hour work week;
- 8.3% vacation allowance;
- Travel allowance: 19 cents per km, max. 50 km per shift;
- An extra reward! € 500,- personal training budget per year, with this you can follow training and courses of your choice;
- Career opportunities. You keep learning, so you grow and your salary grows too;
- Nice-to-have extras: discount on your sports subscription, discount on your health insurance, staff outings and much more!
- Finally; you will learn skills here that will be useful for the rest of your life.
Our new casino employee (all-round croupier) is a real host/hostess. You are the person at home and in your group of friends who organizes the parties and wants to make everyone happy. You want to be an active participant in building the success of Holland Casino and are looking for improvements. In addition you have:
- At least a completed MBO (Secondary Vocational) education;
- Good mathematical skills;
- A guest-oriented attitude and good communication skills;
- A good oral command of Dutch and English (German in Venlo and Valkenburg, among other places);
- The following competencies: collegiality, pro-activity, willingness to develop and flexibility;
- Finally, you recognize yourself in the core values of Holland Casino: hospitality, safe and responsible, highest quality and A-brand.
As a casino employee (all-round croupier) you will work in different departments. In the table games department you perform technical operations in all game types, as a croupier. In addition, you are also deployed in the department slot machines/services (also in combination with back office tasks) and Food & Beverage. A versatile job with the aim of achieving operational excellence and guest satisfaction during the service and providing ultimate hospitality. Your duties will include:
Table Games Department.
Act as a game leader (croupier) by performing the game technical operations associated with the various game types, such as American Roulette and Black Jack, etc.;
Slot Machines Department
- Act as host/hostess;
- Taking orders, preparing, serving and settling drinks and snacks;
- Making payments according to procedure, including performing verifications.
Food & Beverage department
- Performing mise en place activities;
- Taking/noting down table reservations;
- Taking orders, explaining menu items and/or advising guests on drink and menu choices and preparing drinks, snacks and (simple) dishes;
- Serving food and drinks at the table.
- Checkroom duties;
- Reception: receiving and registering guests;
- Cash register: changing chips and means of payment of guests and employee;
- Registering transactions;
- Checking for authenticity of identification and valuables (falsifications).
Do you do everything to give our guests a great night?
Holland Casino Amsterdam Centrum is an establishment where attention, appreciation and recognition for the guest plays an important role. This casino is visited by many loyal guests, and provides a relaxed environment for everyone. Guests and staff alike are characterized by great diversity. Do you feel comfortable in such an environment? Do you meet the above characteristics? If so, please apply.
Please apply via the 'apply' button on this page. Within 2 weeks after your application, we will contact you. For questions, please contact Lindsay Ruijzenaars, recruiter, email@example.com.
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.